Photo credit: Nancy Tawes Photography
The mission of General Federal of Woman's Clubs (GFWC) - Lilburn Woman's Club is to promote effective projects in the Community Service Programs of Arts and Culture, Civic Engagement and Outreach, Domestic Violence Awareness, Education,Environment, Health & Wellness, and other district, state or national projects. GFWC is the largest organization of women in the world with a very active district, state, national and international presence. An additional mission is to help each member participate as a responsible citizen, making the local, state, national, and world communities a better place to live for all people.
2020 Community Impact
Lilburn Woman’s Club – 63 members strong - We are a collective force for positive change in and around the Lilburn area and beyond . . .
$8,525 in scholarships awarded
16,447 volunteer hours
$55,314 invested in the community
1415 dictionaries donated to Lilburn 3rd graders in 10 elementary schools
Our core values include but are not limited to:
• Commitment and accountability to the public and the club
• Respect for our diverse membership, including cultural and generational differences
• Transparency, integrity, inclusiveness and honesty
• Responsible stewardship of club resources
• Commitment to excellence and to maintaining the public trust
Club motto: Community Concern
Club colors: Red, White and Blue
Club Flower: Azalea
Lilburn Woman's Club is a 501c3 non-profit organization.